SWORM is always keen to welcome new members!
Who can apply?
SWORM was originally started to encourage Ophthalmology trainees in the South West Peninsula Deanery to become more involved in research. At this stage we are recruiting ophthalmology trainees belonging to the Peninsula Deanery. Soon, we aim to extend this to all ophthalmology trainees, research nurses, medical students and other enthusiastic people! If you are interested in SWORM and are not sure if you are eligible to join, then please contact us.
See our constitution here
What are the benefits of membership?
Being a SWORM member will allow you to:
- Have access to the member’s area of our website which contains further information about upcoming projects
- Become involved in the planning and running of our upcoming research projects
- Submit proposals for further research projects that will be considered for support by the SWORM network
- Be recognised for your hard work on the project pages of our website
- Be eligible to present our data at local, regional and national levels
How do I apply?
Kindly email us here and we will get in touch with you to complete our registration form. After completion you will receive instructions to complete your registration online.